February 5, 2014

Dahilayan Adventure Park – Dahilayan Gardens and Resort



After my photo shoots at the Forest park, we rode in a van for about 10-15 minutes and we reached the Dahilayan Gardens and Resort. The entrance fee is 60 Php for adults and 40 for children. In the resort, you can witness the panoramic mountain views. Perfect for outdoor weddings, family bonding, and just for strolling for nature. 

           I did not do anything extra ordinary in Dahilayan Gardens and Resort except for my favorite pastime: picture-taking! AS USUAL! Below is my photo with the beautiful panoramic view of the mountains of Dahilayan - truly amazing!


Before I went there I already Googled some images and below are the top 2 the photos which really captured my interest and when i went there, i witness it in my two eyes that it was real! Epic bird's eye view of Dahilayan Gardens and Resort!

I do not own this photo. i grab this on Google and when i went there i told myself, "yes this is real!"



A 6 ft. deep beautifully landscaped man-made lagoon perfect for a variety of activities. Ideal for guests who want to experience the water adventure while being in the mountains. Experience the simple joys of fishing for tilapia and consuming your catch.

For a complete list of all activities inside Dahilayan Gardens and Resort, click HERE.


After one night and 1 day adventure in Dahilayan. We went back to N Hotel, Cagayan De Oro and I, myself, stayed in the hotel for 1 night. I stayed in their deluxe room that cost 3, 600 per night.
 By the way, we reached N hotel around 3pm and we just left our things out there wnd went directly to SM City CDO for shopping and took our dinner in Centrio Mall and then we went back to the hotel around 9pm.





TO BE CONTINUED….
YOU CAN CHECK MY NEXT POST REGARDING MY STAY IN N HOTEL… JFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/marklowillalmedaa

No comments:

Post a Comment