February 7, 2014

Timoga Cold Spring Resort - Iligan City


As I have mentioned in my previous post,
before I went here in Timoga. 


Here in Timoga, the entrance fee is 50 pesos and yes it will surely worth your pay. It’s as a small resort compared to Maze Park but they have their “own uniqueness”  from the other resort like for example the water in their pools is from the spring so that means that the water is spring cold and of course flowing. Nothing beats Iligan City in terms of abundance of fresh waters. Imagine, the city itself has about 23 waterfalls that is why Iligan City is dubbed as “The City of Majestic Waterfalls”.



What I enjoyed the most in my stay in Timoga was their slides, it was not as extreme and as good as the slides in some resort in Bulacan that I have explored but I enjoyed it, maybe because of the water perhaps


In Timoga they are not selling meals so as a piece of advice if you will visit the place, you must bring your own foods or you can just buy in “carenderia” in front of the resort.


In the top most pool, you can even see the beautiful sea of Iligan.


For about 2 hours again, we enjoyed the resort and
went to another place and it was Tinago Falls..


 

                                                 (I am not the owner of the last two photos)

TO BE CONTINUED...
To read and view my Tinago Falls expereiced , click HERE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marklowillalmedaa

No comments:

Post a Comment