February 6, 2014

Del Monte Pineapple Plantation - Camp Phillips, Bukidnon

Last November 4, 2013 my friend Cassandra Cabrera from San Miguel, Manolo Fortich Bukidnon invited me to visit her with her friends in Camp Phillips, Bukidnon. I was so excited that time because it was my first time going to Camp Phillips , where Del Monte Pineapple Plantation is located.Before that invitation, I was already so intrigue of how wide the plantation was and I really want to see it personally.

The photos below show us taking photos with the Giant Pineapple Pineapple Statue,
which symbolizes the Del Monte Pineapple Plantation in Camp Phillips, Bukidnon






The two photos (up and down) show the wide Plantation of Pineapple in Camp Phillips Bukidnon. It is of course owned by Del Monte Philippines. For me, having this plantation in Camp Phillips, makes the place known for everyone. For sure, it also helped natives in the place to get a job from Del Monte and received special benefits.  





By the way, if you will go to Dahilayan Adventure Park , you will be able to pass this plantation and took photos of you before arriving at Dahilayan! 




Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marklowillalmedaa

No comments:

Post a Comment