February 5, 2014

Dahilayan Adventure Park – PINE GROVE MOUNTAIN LODGE


As I have mentioned in my previous post, we reached the Pine Grove Mountain Lodge around 7pm from Monastery of Transfiguration, MalaybalayCity. We checked in the lodge and well I have my own room that time that cost 5, 000 pesos per night (not to brag anyway). It was so cold out there that I must wore my jacket while having our dinner in the lodge and I definitely encourage everyone to dine there, its worth to pay and their lobby, “oh holy God Christmas is in the air in November”, Their Christmas Tree was so tall and well lighted than in N Hotel’s.

Pine Grove Mountain Lodge and Resort
They also have their mini Christmas village and I totally enjoyed taking photos with it. In my mind, “I must enjoy the place especially this lodge since we pay 5,000 pesos each room!” haha










I am the one wearing Black, third from the left!

              
This is the Google Image of the Lodge
This is the Dining Area and Lobby of the Lodge






I took this at the entrance of the Lodge.

Also, check out my room, it has 2 king size bed rooms, big flat screen tv, spacious comfort room and with own veranda. However since it was so cold, I turned off the aircon and slept so well.

Anyway, I will divide this Dahilayan Adventure of mine into three parts; first I’ll narrate about my experiences in Pine Grove Mountain Lodge, second is at Forest Park and third is at Dahilayan Gardens and Resort.

First things first, Maayong Buntag Pine Grove Mountain Lodge and I’m freezing! Yes, the it was cold outside but as the sun rises up and struck its light in our veranda straight to my room felt so warm inside. We took our breakfast and our adventure started afterwards…

 The 6 main attractions of the Pine Grove Mountain Lodge are ;
1] Asia's Longest Dual Zip Ride
  
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to experienced this but they have this feature which cost 500.00php per person but if check in, in the lodge you can avail 20 discount to all rides! The Longest Dual zip ride boasts of two 840m zip lines with a drop of 100 meters. Zip riders are transported via 4WD Safari Cruiser to a launch tower of 4500' ASL. Zoom through the rain forest canopy at 60-80 kph to land at their Carrier-type flight deck using a special arresting gear system. Supposedly, this is how it looks like:


Asia's Longest Dual Zip Ride
(I am not the owner of this photo)
2] 320 + 150 meter Dual Zip Ride
  
Yes, I have experienced this ride which costs 250 per person! It is called 320 + 150 meter Dual zip ride since the first zip ride is 320 m and the second one is 150m. In the Lodge they own the longest zip ride in Asia (that time) but we did not tried it but instead we took the second longest zip ride and here’s the photo with my cousin Rotsen Almeda-Alutaya. 


Me and My Cousin in 320m Dual Zip Ride


So how about a jump shoot before the ride?


I never get tired of zip riding, the higher, the longer and the more extreme it is, the more I feel so excited and the more I feel it challenging.
3.] FLYING LIZARD

I was not able to experienced this as well, this canopy glider move tru the trees, crawls along vines, and zips between three trunks while you pedal along the high wire. This is how it looks like:

Flying Lizard
(I am not the owner of this photo)



4.] Rope Rides

I was not able to experienced this too, here in Rope Rides, you can build your confidence level and learn teamwork at their Tower of Power Ropes Course, a 12-m stage High and low Wire Obstacle course complete with multisided rockwall.! It cost 250 php per person and this is how it looks like:


Rope Rides
(I am not the owner of this photo)

5] DROP ZONE

This is the most extreme and dangerous ride, it features a 120-ft Free fall into a man made lake. Swoop to within feet of the water surface making it an adrenalin pumping screamer of a ride. This is the Philippine's first extreme pendulum swing of its kind. But this cost 500 per person or 750 pesos per pair! This is how it looks like: (since i was not able to do it :( )



(I am not the owner of this photo)


6] SNAKE ROLL ZIP RIDE

This is the newest attraction of the adventure park and cost 500 pesos per pair and yes i have experienced this. This is also the first roller coaster zip ride in Asia - only in Dahilayan! Second ride we chose was this I love it more. It was a little bit more extreme than a normal zip ride (I recommend you to try this too!)


Snake Roll Zip Ride
WHO SAYS IT'S ONLY 6? Think again Dahilayan because CARABAO BACK RIDING FOR ME IS ALSO A GREAT EXPERIENCED IN DAHILAYAN.. WHY??? .....ITS BECAUSE....





Third and last ride was the carabao (BUFFALO) back riding. You will pay 20 pesos for a ride going back to the lodge and believe it or not I enjoyed it the most because it was so crazy, the street wasn't concrete, the ride was bumpy and the slope of it was stiff and seriously I was laughing out loud the whole time and even my cousin told me, “wow, that was crazier and the most extreme of all the ride here, HAHA”




After that 3 rides we went to the next villa called the “Forest Park” and you can check my experiences out there in my next post! J





No comments:

Post a Comment