February 5, 2014

Dahilayan Adventure Park – Forest Park


Right after my 3 different rides in Pine Grove Mountain Lodge. We went to the Forest park and there as usual we have our vainest photo shoots with the view, with their “artificial zoo” or what ever it was.

Here in Forest Park they have more amenities than their neighbor, Pine Grove Mountain Lodge, unfortunately i was not able to experienced any of those.There’s nothing really much things I did inside Forest Park except for my favorite pastime: picture-taking!


Here is the entrance of the Forest Park

Different kinds of amenities can be found inside Forest Park as I have mentioned such as horse-back riding, zorb, trampoline, etc. and most of all my favorite  the ATV trail. I dreamed to experience driving those cute ATV and and you know what Forest Park ATV trail was  very challenging due to the steep clay hills and rough terrain! You can check the photo below and imagine driving those ATVs in that place! EXTREME!!!!







It surely requires much dramatic post! :)
For a complete list of all activities inside Forest Park, click HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment