February 9, 2014

N Hotel Cagayan De Oro City



If one asked me to where one should stay in Cagayan De Oro wherein it is not too expensive but the ambiance seems to be in a 5 star hotel and the amenities will make one wants and stays more, I should probably recommend N Hotel too…



I first visited the hotel last November after our adventure in Bukidnon with my family. After we explored Central Mindanao University in Valencia City, Monastery of Transfiguration in Malaybalay City, Pine Grove Mountain LodgeForest Park and Dahilayan Gardens and Resort, all in Dahilayan Adventure Park, Bukidnon.


 This is my first cousin, i took this photo of her!




I stayed in a deluxe room of the hotel, I think it was the cheapest one but it costs me 3600 pesos a night. It has two bedrooms with spacious comfort room, big flat television and so much more.

I had truly a relaxing night and around six in the morning on the next day I used their swimming pool and it was so okay since I am the only one using the pool very early in the morning. After my swimming trip, I took my breakfast in the hotel and leave by 7am because I have to be in Xavier University Ateneo De Cagayan, my school for my class.








Lastly, if I will have a chance to stay again in N Hotel, I will be very glad. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment